Daphne Mobley, D.V.M.
Location: Nanuet, New York
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Motivate you to fully live life as you truly want to experience it
- Inspire you to execute your plans to meet or exceed your goals
- Gain confidence to get off the hamster wheel and move where you want to go
- Receive support as you develop clear, actionable goals
- Reveal limiting beliefs that are holding you back from achieving your aspirations
- Assist you in the creation of a new belief system that allows you to believe that you can attain your objectives
What do clients say about working with you?
- Motivation and momentum to move forward to enact your goals
- Development of a clear road map to achieve your objectives
- Prioritization of goals that you want instead of the goals that others told you to have
- Profound discoveries and realizations about yourself
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- "Dr. Mobley is a wonderful, caring coach. Her easygoing, positive nature created an instant connection with me. She has the unique ability to help you uncover what is blocking you and provide spot-on counsel without judgment." -Human Resources Director at a major U.S. sports non-profit organization
- "Dr. Mobley is a quintessential coach... intuitive and insightful. She guides, inspires and empowers others to be their best selves. My experience of knowing her has enriched my life beyond measure." -President & Founder of an Executive Coaching & Training Company
- "Dr. Daphne is a phenomenal coach. She is supportive and intuitive. You're guaranteed to leave your coaching session with golden nuggets to transform you at work and in your life. Her ability to put you at ease supports you looking at your unhealthy choices and decisions in a nonjudgmental way. This aids in the coaching experience. You can't go wrong with Dr. Daphne's coaching - she's #1." -Assistant Vice President of a children's non-profit organization
- Please see website for additional testimonials.
What is your coaching philosophy?
- I create strong, clear, trusting relationships with my clients.
- I am a compassionate listener, and know how to leave room for silence.
- I ask interesting, provocative questions that require my clients to question their be-liefs and look deeply into themselves.
- I trust my intuition and will speak from my intuition when it will benefit my clients.
- I create of process of accountability with my clients, so they each have a system to celebrate accomplishments and also to re-focus on challenging assignments that have yet to be mastered.
Knowledgeable about many issues due to my unique, multifaceted career and life experiences
Profound belief in your ability to achieve your goals which results in building your confidence in yourself
Excellent listening skills
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Professionals including veterinarians
- People looking for career transitions
- Employees who want to advance their careers
- People who want work/life balance
I was fortunate to have a very unique career journey and I share a lot of my knowledge with others to assist them with their career goals. My veterinary career included working in small animal practice and working for a pharmaceutical company. I worked for and was mentored by the CEO/Chairman of that Fortune 500 Company. I ultimately became the Vice President of Diversity for that organization. After I left that company I started my own motivational speaking and coaching business to help people and pets have healthier, happier lives. I completed my training in an International Coach Federation accredited coaching training program (iPEC) and was certified at the Associate Certified Coach level by the International Coach Federation. I also received my Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine and my Bachelor of Science in animal science from Cornell University.
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00